Exterior renovation funding for qualified Decorah homeowners- apply now!

Apply now for potential home renovation funds. 

The city of Decorah and Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission (UERPC) are partnering to apply for a Community Development Block Grant that will assist low- to moderate- income homeowner with critical home repairs. Funds will be used for exterior repairs only. Applicants must own a home in the city of Decorah and income-qualify to participate.

Full applications are now available at the Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission website. You can request to have an application mailed to you by calling 563-864-7551 or emailing [email protected]

UERPC has additional programs that can assist homeowners with repairs and rehabilitation. For more information, call UERPC Housing at 563-864-7551 or email [email protected].