This is a repeating event11/11/2018 4:30 pm
Co-Dependents Anonymous (CoDA) is a fellowship of people whose common purpose is to develop healthy relationships. The only requirement for attending our meetings is a desire for healthy and loving
Co-Dependents Anonymous (CoDA) is a fellowship of people whose common purpose is to develop healthy relationships. The only requirement for attending our meetings is a desire for healthy and loving relationships – with ourselves and with others.
Not sure if you are co-dependent? Some patterns are:
– using indirect communication, such as hinting, to try to head off conflict (real or imagined);
– becoming resentful when our advice, help, or gifts are declined or unappreciated;
– not expressing our own feelings, beliefs, or opinions when they differ from others;
– have difficulty admitting a mistake, or re-hashing old mistakes over and over;
– perceiving ourselves as totally unselfish and dedicated to the well-being of others, and wishing others could see how much we do for them…
The list of patterns goes on.
We invite you to explore what it is like to LIVE life rather than to merely survive life. There is hope for a new day with CoDA! It is suggested that newcomers try six basic meetings before deciding if CoDA is right for them.
We also have an in-depth discussion on Sundays from 4:00-4:30pm to which anyone is welcome. (The basic meeting starts immediately afterwards, and both occur at NE Iowa Peace & Justice Center, 119 Winnebago Street.)
All attendees are anonymous. Who attends and what is said stays absolutely confidential.
(Sunday) 4:30 pm
119 Winnebago Street