Warehouse Team Member
Website Deco Products Company
Deco is an Employer of Choice!
This position supports production efforts and the fulfillment of customer orders by picking, handling and appropriately documenting the flow of inbound and outbound material. This position will include cross training across various team responsibilities to allow team members to perform activities related to shipments, weigh-up, and receipts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Excellent attendance, be focused and engaged.
2. Safely operate multiple types of forklifts.
3. Picking, prepping, and staging customer orders for shipment.
4. Picking, prepping and staging shop orders for outside processing.
5. Facilitating appropriate planning and record keeping to fulfill outside processing and clipping.
6. Loading and unloading trucks to facilitate the flow of inbound and outbound shipments.
7. Weigh-up of inbound product.
8. Processing receipt of inbound product and notifying stakeholders as necessary.
9. Safely transporting and delivering product to production areas as appropriate.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Employee is sitting, walking and standing throughout their shift.
2. Employee is working without air conditioning in an area that can be extremely warm at times.
3. Employee must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to quickly move from machine to machine to meet the set standards for each product.
IV. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal work instructions.
2. Good hand eye coordination, manual dexterity (the ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects).
3. Flexibility to adjust to various job assignments within their department and work in other departments as the workload increases and decreases.
4. Willingness to work early morning or early evening shifts.
5. Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
6. Capacity to take direction.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Physically capable of lifting, pushing/pulling and moving objects up to 50 pounds as necessary.
9. Must be able to work mandatory overtime as required.
Education and Training
1. Eighteen years of age and either a high school diploma or GED.
2. Forklift Operator experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.decoprod.com.