Deli Arts & Letters
Deli Arts & Letters is a full-service deli and bakery located within The Landing Market in Decorah, Iowa. Offerings include handcrafted sandwiches and salads featuring scratch-made bread and local, artisan ingredients.
We are currently seeking a deli associate to help with ingredient preparation, sandwich making and customer service. Interested applicants must be an independent worker with strong attention to detail and an eagerness to learn. Must also have a positive, can-do attitude and work well under pressure. Previous food production/customer service experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn and execute recipes with attention to detail.
- Follow all proper food handling, equipment and safety protocols.
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision making.
- Maintain good personal hygiene and adhere to all protocols that support a COVID-safe environment.
- Available midshift (approx. 10am – 2pm), weekdays and weekends.
- Ability to stand for 6+ hours.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Some experience with food production preferred.
- Creative, positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Good customer service skills, with a friendly and positive demeanor.
- Reliable, efficient, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Clean, organized and thoughtful in their work.
- Works well under pressure, intentionally and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to do repetitive work with consistency.
- Able to work independently and with a team in a small space.
- Able to start work immediately upon hire.
- Part-time, approximately 20-30 hours per week.
- $12/hour to commensurate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com