Website Stevenson Tree Care
We love trees!
We’re not going to beat around the bush, tree work is tough. You will come home from work covered in dirt and sweat. But if you find satisfaction working in an outdoor environment, we encourage you to apply as an Arborist Groundworker on our tree crew.
This role requires a balance of physical exertion, mechanical aptitude, situational awareness, and common sense. We provide you with the tools, equipment, and training to work safely and effectively. Join our team if you have the drive and work ethic to grow in the arboriculture industry.
Who We Are
Stevenson Tree Care was born out of a passion for science-based, professional tree care solutions – centered around exceptional customer service. With two decades of experience in the tree care industry, Drew Stevenson has both the practical and theoretical knowledge to guide your career advancement.
At Stevenson Tree care we celebrate our differences and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
- Drag brush, lift wood, rake and cleanup job site
- Provide support for climbing crew by clearing limbs and debris
- Learn to properly use chainsaws, equipment, machinery, and other tools
- Operate heavy equipment such as wood chipper and loader
- Drive truck and trailer to and from job sites
- Maintain arborist supplies and company equipment
- Maintain open and friendly communication
- Care for every customer’s property as if it were your own
- Commitment to learning industry best practices
- Team oriented, coachable, and willing to learn new skills
- Willingness to work outdoors in a range of weather conditions
- Ability to meet physical demands of outdoor tree and lawn work
- Capable of regularly lifting heavy objects up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
What We Offer
- Starting pay: $14-$16 (depending on qualifications)
- Full time: 40-45 hours/week
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Paid time off
- Minimal out of town work
- Reliable career path advancement
- Safe, professional work environment
- Opportunities for continuing education and industry certifications
Based in beautiful Decorah Iowa, Stevenson Tree Care has established itself as a regional leader in science-based tree care. Decorah is an attractive location for outdoor enthusiasts, with spring fed creeks for fishing, abundant public land for hunting, and the scenic Upper Iowa River.
Please send a resume or description of relevant work experience to [email protected]
Will respond to applicants within 1 week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com