Health Unit Coordinator
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
The Health Unit Coordinator is responsible for various clerical, electronic and customer service duties in the clinic settings. This includes the management, maintenance and flow of patient information, answering phones, coordinating provider and ancillary testing schedules.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a health care environment strongly preferred.
- Phlebotomy training or previous experience preferred; on the job training possible.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Long-term and Short-term disability
Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
Generous PTO accrual
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.