Performance Excellence Specialist
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
The Performance Excellence Specialist is responsible for data mining and validation, regulatory reporting, and assisting with process improvement efforts through utilization of process improvement tools and methodologies. This position is also responsible to coordinate and oversee patient safety and patient satisfaction for the organization, partnering with various departments to monitor and enhance efforts in these key areas. This position will aid the organization in maximizing the use of technology to make processes, data abstraction, and reporting as efficient and effective as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in process improvement strongly preferred.
- Training in quality and process improvement techniques and methodologies strongly preferred (ie. LEAN, Six Sigma, PDSA, etc.)
- Technology knowledge required (such as Electronic Health Record) as well as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Strong analytical skills, including analysis, validating, planning, organizing, and troubleshooting required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer focus skills required.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow through required.
Comprehensive Benefit Package Includes:
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Long-term and Short-term disability
Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
Generous PTO accrual
Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Discounted Cafeteria Meals
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.