Website Winneshiek Medical Center
- Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) provide support to patients on the hospital Med/Surg Unit. PCTs are responsible to provide basic patient care under direction of the RN.
- PCTs also are responsible for Unit Secretary duties, which include facilitating the operations of the nursing station, coordinating communication between patient, family, visitors, and health team members. PCTs are also responsible for observing cardiac monitors and informing nursing staff of changes and/or life threatening rhythms.
- Rotating shifts
- Weekend: Every 3rd Weekend rotation
- Holiday Rotation
- Part Time or Full Time available
- 30 hrs per week or greater is eligible for Full Time benefits
- Pay is based on experience ($15.00 – 21.53)
- $1,000 sign-on bonus paid after 6 months of employment.
- Active certification as CNA is required with current eligibility on the Iowa
- Direct Care Worker Registry.
- American Heart Association BLS required.
- Previous PCT or CNA experience beneficial.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Discount
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
- Generous PTO accrual
- Shift differentials
- Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term,
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Tuition Assistance
How to Apply:
Go to http://www.winmedical.org/careers for the link to the Online Application
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.