Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking a Paramedic to join our Ambulance Services Team!
- Paramedics are responsible for providing emergency medical care to patients of all ages both at the scene of incidents and at Winneshiek Medical Center.
- Shift Options: 12 or 24 hour shifts
- Full Time, .9 FTE or 36 hours/ week
- Must possess a valid Iowa Department of Public Health Bureau of EMS, Paramedic Certification
- Must have a valid Iowa chauffeur’s driver license or Minnesota Class D (up to 26,000 pounds) driver license with a good driving record
- BLS and ACLS required
- PALS and NRP certification required within one year of hire
- PHTLS or ITLS certification preferred
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must maintain emotional stability in emergency settings
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Discount
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
- Generous PTO accrual
- Shift differentials
- Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Tuition Assistance
How to Apply:
- In order to complete the application process, you must submit a completed Employment Application which can be found online at http://www.winmedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wmc_application.pdf.
- Please submit resume and completed application via email, fax to 563-382-1962, or mail to: Winneshiek Medical Center Attn: Human Resources 901 Montgomery Street Decorah, IA 52101.
- Other open positions and more information can be found at http://www.winmedical.org/careers-and-volunteering/open-positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com