Patient Care Technician
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking a Patient Care Technician to join our Medical-Surgical Team!
- Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) provide support to patients on the Med/Surg Unit. PCTs are responsible to provide basic patient care under direction of the RN.
- 12 hour shifts (7:00a-7:00p/ 7:00p-7:00a)
- Weekend: Every 3rd Weekend
- Holiday Rotation
- Full Time – .9 FTE (36 hours per week)
- Active certification as CNA is required with current eligibility on the Iowa Direct Care Worker Registry.
- American Heart Association BLS required.
- Previous PCT or CNA experience beneficial.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Discount
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
- Generous PTO accrual
- Shift differentials
- Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Tuition Assistance
How to Apply:
- In order to complete the application process, you must submit a completed Employment Application which can be found online at http://www.winmedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wmc_application.pdf.
- Please submit resume and completed application via email, fax to 563-382-1962, or mail to: Winneshiek Medical Center Attn: Human Resources 901 Montgomery Street Decorah, IA 52101.
- Other open positions and more information can be found at http://www.winmedical.org/careers-and-volunteering/open-positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org