RN – OB (*Updated to Part Time, Full Benefits)
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking to hire a part-time Registered Nurse to join our hospital Obstetrics Team!
- Obstetrics RNs are responsible for providing patient care to a variety of patients in the OB Department
- OB RNs coordinate care in collaboration with the patient, family, nurses, peers, physicians, and allied health care providers.
- 12 hour shifts (7:00a-7:00p/ 7:00p-7:00a); Primarily overnight shifts.
- Limited, rotating Weekend hours (Every 3rd Weekend)
- Limited, rotating Holidays (Approx. 3 holidays/ year)
- .75 FTE (30 hours per week) – eligible for Full-Time benefit
- Must be highly motivated, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and be a team player
- Current license to practice as an RN in the state of Iowa
- American Heart Association BLS required
- American Heart Association ACLS and NRP required within 6 months of hire
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Discount
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability & Long-term disability
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
- Generous PTO accrual
- Shift differentials
- Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Tuition Assistance
How to Apply:
- In order to complete the application process, you must submit a completed Employment Application which can be found online at http://www.winmedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wmc_application.pdf.
- Please submit resume and completed application via email, fax to 563-382-1962, or mail to: Winneshiek Medical Center Attn: Human Resources 901 Montgomery Street Decorah, IA 52101. Other open positions can be found at http://www.winmedical.org/careers-and-volunteering/open-positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com