Ambulance Transfer Driver
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking a Transfer Driver to join the Ambulance Team! The Ambulance Transfer Driver provides emergency ambulance services coverage and assists with inter-facility transfers. Responsibilities include driving the ambulance safely to emergency locations, transporting emergency personnel, transporting patients, and assisting in moving patients.
- A minimum of IA Department of Public Health, Bureau of EMS Emergency Medical Responder certification
- Good driving record is required
- BLS CPR certification is required
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must maintain emotional stability in emergency settings
- Must be able to read, speak, and write fluent English
PRN Benefits Include:
- Vision Discount
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS
- Shift differentials
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.