Website Winneshiek Medical Center
The massage therapist provides massage therapy care and services as well as directing and supervising support staff in providing these services to both patients and clients/customers. The massage therapist utilizes appropriate patient care procedures and protocols to meet the physical and psychological needs of infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Care is coordinated in cooperation with the patient, family, physicians, peers and other healthcare providers.
- Graduate of a massage therapy education program required.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Iowa required.
- BCLS certification required
- Previous massage experience preferred.
- Healthcare background or training preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.