Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking to hire a full-time Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Technician (MT) to join our Laboratory Team!
- MLTs are responsible for drawing blood as well as analyzing and reporting test results for diagnostic purposes for all patients
- Rotating shifts/ schedules
- Limited weekend hours
- Limited, rotating Holidays
- 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
- No “on call” hours
- Completion of a BS Medical Technology course or equivalent OR Completion of a two-year Medical Laboratory Technician course or equivalent
- Certification by a registry board (ASCP, AMT, or equivalent)
- BLS certification required
- Previous lab technician experience preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Discount
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
- Generous PTO accrual
- Shift differentials
- Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Tuition Assistance
How to Apply:
In order to complete the application process, you must submit a completed Employment Application which can be found online at http://www.winmedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/wmc_application.pdf.
Please submit resume and completed application to our “jobs” email address, fax to 563-382-1962, or mail to: Winneshiek Medical Center Attn: Human Resources 901 Montgomery Street Decorah, IA 52101.
Other open positions can be found at http://www.winmedical.org/careers-and-volunteering/open-positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com