Mail Cheer Program
Would you like to send mail to someone in the community?
Great! Thank you so much for helping us spread some cheer around our town.
Please mail your cards to:
Mail Cheer ProgramPO Box 169Decorah, IA 52101
Once we receive it, we will forward it to those who have requested to receive mail.
A few tips for sending cards:
- Please be safe! Do not include personal information, such as your address or workplace. You can mail your cards without a return address and remain totally anonymous.
- Please be kind and positive! The goal of this program is to brighten someone’s day.
- Please feel free to include artwork or other small items including stickers!
- Please send one piece of mail per envelope.
- Please feel free to send multiple pieces of mail in! There’s no limit to the amount of mail you can send in. We will accept mail until July 15.
Would you or a loved one like to receive mail?
To receive mail, please fill out this google form to submit your information.
Alternately, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you signed up. Please include your name and the address you’d like to receive mail at.
Need some creative materials to assist with your writing endeavors?
A tote box is available in the Little Free Craft Closet at ArtHaus full of mailing and artistic supplies. Please feel to drop by and pick up whatever materials would be helpful for you to create a cheerful letter for someone in our community! Additionally, if you have supplies to donate, please feel free to drop them off in the tote box as well!