Respiratory Care Practitioner
Website Winneshiek Medical Center
Receive a $10,000 sign on bonus when you join Winneshiek Medical Center as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
Winneshiek Medical Center is seeking to hire a Respiratory Care Practitioner to join our Respiratory Department. The Respiratory Care Practitioner is responsible for following medical center and departmental policies/procedures & protocols in providing care for neonatal, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Assists care provider with procedures and testing including but not limited to intubation and cardiovascular monitoring. Provides critical care including BiPAP/NCPAP, manual resuscitation, airway management (intubation, extubation, suctioning), mechanical ventilation initiation, and management. The schedule for this position includes 8 or 10 hours shifts, rotating weekend coverage, rotating holiday coverage, and after hour call coverage once per week.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Therapy program or completion of the requirements to become certified or registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care required (RRT preferred)
- Must be licensed by the State of Iowa as RCP
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP certification required.
- Previous experience as a RCP preferred.
- Previous NRP experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and service skills a must
- Wearing of appropriate personal protective equipment per WMC protocol is required.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Short-term disability & Long-term disability
Retirement Benefits: IPERS Pension, 403(b) options
Generous PTO accrual
Voluntary Benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Lifetime Benefit Term, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Discounted Cafeteria Meals
To apply for this job please visit www.winmedical.org.