Website Deco Products Company
Deco is an Employer of Choice!
We offer a competitive benefit and perks package to include medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, 401k with an excellent employer match, generous quarterly bonus program, 3 weeks of time off per year, 10 paid holidays per year, promotional opportunities and more!
A Mechanical Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to: aiding in part or tool design, assessing and controlling production quality, diagnosing quality issues, researching and implementing improvements. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with customers and internal team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Support new part quotes, tool design and production launch.
– Create and review technical drawings, blueprints, schematics or specifications.
– Evaluate quality costs and work to solve quality issues.
– Perform mold flow simulations using dedicated Deco software
– Other duties as assigned.
– The successful individual will have the following traits:
– Qualified applicants must be customer oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
– Must be a Team Player.
– Able to meet deadlines.
– Excellent attendance record required.
– Strong project organization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, including experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Demonstrated mechanical ability.
– Positive attitude, detail oriented and highly motivated.
– Must possess strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail, as well as be able to act decisively and independently when circumstances warrant it.
– Ability to communicate professionally, both verbal and written.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job please visit decoprod.com.