Product Design Engineer
Website Iowa Rotocast Plastics, Inc
Iowa Rotocast partners with some of the largest global brands in food & beverage, and we want you to join our collaborative Creative Team! If you’re excited to be part of a flourishing industry, Fortune 500 food and beverage companies, Iowa Rotocast Plastics is the company for you.
- Lead design projects from start to finish
- Design, engineer, research, and test prototypes for new products
- Create concepts, performance and production criteria
- Identify and select materials needed for production
- Creates, develops, improves and modifies existing products and designs
- Create solid models and detailed drawings for new designs and maintain design control documentations and project files
- Address and resolve production and customer problems related to product design
- Interface with customers on design, respond to requests for a particular product or design
- Work hands on to identify problems during new product development and/or when quality concerns arise
- Ability to work in fast-paced organization, meeting multiple deadlines and succeeding under pressure
- Provide detailed quotes to sales
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to use Solid works, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Experience in Rotational Molding and Fabrication a plus
- The ability to work as a team or individually
IRP offers a competitive wage based on performance, as well as a generous benefits plan including Medical, Dental, HSA, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid vacation, and nine paid holidays. IRP hosts several employee appreciation events a year, and all employees receive discounts on IRP & Grizzly products.
To apply for this job please visit www.irpinc.com.